Horseback riding packages
4 days, 3 nights
- Arrival at Monte by 12.00h. Check-in and lunch at Monte;
- Verification by equitador their skills and adaptation to the horses;
- Walk through the property where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful views, particularly over the Alqueva dam;
- Back to Monte, it is time to enjoy tea and lemonade and also a cake served by the fireplace;
- At about 20.00 is served dinner where you can taste our soups, local sausages and cheeses and the sericaia with Elvas plums.
- Monte das Courelas toward Terrugem. The riding will be approximately two hours, mostly cross country.
- Lunch at a local restaurant,
- Back through mostly through country side;
- Dinner served at Monte
- Ride from São Brás equestrian center towards the town of Elvas. During the morning will go to Forte da Graça, recently restored, then around the back of the centuries-old walls of Elvas, before getting back at the equestrian center. We will pass under the 31 meters high of Arcos da Amoreira , the largest conduit of the Iberian Peninsula;
- Lunch picnic;
- Dinner served on the Monte.
- After breakfast you can still take a stroll around the property before departure. We hope you enjouyed and plan to visit us back soon.
Total price per person in single room € 640
Please contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com